At a glance
- Value: €7,630
- You must apply for the MSc Food Security Policy and Management programme to be eligible for this award.
- Questions and applications on this Award should be directed to Dr. Nick Chisholm, Senior Lecturer, International Development and Food Policy, N.Chisholm@ucc.ie, or Ms Niamh Kiely, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 2 (or equivalent) in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for the MSc Food Security Policy and Management programme via the CRM Recruit system, have received a full or conditional offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Award.
- Each student must draft a personal statement of 500 words outlining your academic ambition and financial need.
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Opening date for applications – 1st March 2021
Closing date for applications – 28th May 2021.
Click the link below for more information